Monday, May 11, 2009

How do you insert/take out SIM cards in iPhones?

My new iPhone came with AT%26amp;T SIM card and I want to take that out, put in my T-Mobile SIM card, and unlock it for T-Mobile.





How do I take out the SIM? This thing doesnt open!





Do I need to activate it on AT%26amp;T first? Or is there a way to just unlock it with my T-Mobile SIM in it?

How do you insert/take out SIM cards in iPhones?
First and foremost I have to mentioned that any tampering done to your iPhones Manufacturer installed software (such as unlocking) will Void your Warranty thus anything that goes wrong and will go wrong, and your iPhone no longer works you cannot return it and are stuck with an expensive piece of equipment.





Now the sim card slot is located at the top center of the phone, left of the power button. You will simply use a paper clip to lift up and pull out the cover. T-Mobile %26amp; AT%26amp;T's sim cards are identical in size. Enjoy your iPhone on T-Mobile lol.





Word of advice, when unlocking and installing "Cool" programs and other stuff your iPhone might go banannas simply reinstall the original software and do the unlocking all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment