Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Has anyone tried to activate one of the "old AT&T(dark blue) sim cards that are for sale on ebay.?

I have an old plan from the original AT%26amp;T (before Cingular) and I don't want to change my plan/rate.A comparable plan/rate would cost about $40 more a month .I think I might have a problem with my current sim card.There are AT%26amp;T sim cards for sale(dark blue)on ebay and I would like to know if these actually work.

Has anyone tried to activate one of the "old AT%26amp;T(dark blue) sim cards that are for sale on ebay.?
last time I checked, cingular was changing the network so you have to upgrade your phone and sim card. I went and checked ebay, and I could only find the NEW AT%26amp;T sim cards that are dark blue. (remember, cingular is now at%26amp;t again) No one would still be selling a sim card that is like 6 years old...


No comments:

Post a Comment