Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hi I have a question about international sim cards??

Ok so my boyfriend thinks I am in a country that im not and he wants to call me??? (Im planning a surprise for him)Is there any sim card that I use just to give him an international number with the dialing code of a specific country?? He thinks I am in Argentina but im in London?? Is there any possible way that he could call me in London on my mobile but on an Argentinian mobile number and dailing code??

Hi I have a question about international sim cards??
just say that you have a uk sim card which explains why its a uk number - for exaple a o2 my country sim card, you can use that in almost any country but it had a uk number.


1 comment:

  1. Nice posting, thanks for sharing with us. Your blog is great and helped me feel better knowing about the international SIM cards. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete