Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What kind of sim cards are there. Would anything I buy of ebay work in my phone?

Details would be nice.

What kind of sim cards are there. Would anything I buy of ebay work in my phone?
Tough question, actually. If you're with the Cingular network not all SIM cards work everywhere. Once they are registered to your number you can travel with no problems, just make sure you have the SIM card that is for your market when you register the new card. When it comes to types, Cingular standard is currently 64k or 64k 3G. Where I live has a very different SIM card than one that is used in the South East part of my state. Contact your local store of the service you are with to make sure.
Reply:the cell phone companies have there own sim cards which can't be used on another companies network. There are ways around this but i would advise you to just get one from an authorized dealer. They are reasonably priced.


No comments:

Post a Comment