Thursday, May 20, 2010

I just got a different cell phone. Will I loose all my backgrounds and music when I switch SIM cards?

Unless all of that is stored to your SIM card, Yes.

I just got a different cell phone. Will I loose all my backgrounds and music when I switch SIM cards?
Most likely yes. Typically your numbers that are saved on the sim are the only things that will transfer over. In some cases if you are able to connect your phone to your computer you are able to transfer to your computer, and then the new phone.
Reply:Yes you will unless you bluetooth or otherwise can send your backgrounds and music to your new phone.


If there is a lock by them then you wont be able to send anyway since they are locked to the phone.





Your SIM card holds your contact information ONLY.


No comments:

Post a Comment