Monday, May 24, 2010

I am looking for a cellphone that holds two sim cards (dual sim)at the same time.?

I want both to work at the same time, I do not want to switch over for each one to work. (I have heard about the CECT A380i - I know it holds two sims but i don't know if i have to switch over or if both work at the same time)

I am looking for a cellphone that holds two sim cards (dual sim)at the same time.?
the cb99i cobra has dual standby - http://www.chinagrabber.com/index.asp?Pa... my friend got phone and likes it... the d718i also now has dual standby as well...
Reply:I'm not too sure about CECT, but i think you should take a look at the fly B700, and samsung D880 both of them are great dual (GSM sim) phones, and you wont need to switch!

shoe labels

No comments:

Post a Comment