Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My cell phone carrier doesnt use sim cards. Can i still buy an unlocked phone? I need help.?

Can i still get an unlocked phone. The girl behind the counter secretly told me to get one.. but when i look on the internet they all seem to need sim cards. What is GSM and how do i know if my company is on it?

My cell phone carrier doesnt use sim cards. Can i still buy an unlocked phone? I need help.?
well unless ypu have a GSM carrie (cingular or t-mobile)


this isnt going to help you GSM is Global System for Mobile


an unlocked phone means that it will accept any SIM card which is for gsm networks only if you have nextel sprint verizon or any prepaid service it more than likley wont work for you verizon and sprint nothing other than a phone branded by them will work.


No comments:

Post a Comment