Thursday, May 20, 2010

I need a new phone that accepts sim cards!!!?

Hi! hah. well i need some suggestions on a new cell phone that accepts sim cards. Right now i have the pink razr v3. But i want a cute phone with a full QWERTY keyboard. I really like the enV but i dont know if it accepts sim cards. Thanks (:

I need a new phone that accepts sim cards!!!?
no the enV does not take sim cards...its a cdma phone. u need one that a gsm like t-mobile..if ur interested in qwerty and u need it 2 take a sim card u might want a sidekick.
Reply:Nokia E90 I Love My A Little Costly At $1000 But There Are Other Options Like The Nokia E61 Goes For About $200 Or Nokia 9300, 9500 Or My Favorite That I Never Bought The Siemens Sk65 All The Above Are Symbian Os. Now For Windows Mobile You Have Any HTC, QTEk, Or Imate.

rodeo buckle

No comments:

Post a Comment